Good to know
Peanut Butter is a good source of protein. It is known to boost heart health, helps manage blood sugar levels. It is also rich in Vit. E, bone building magnesium, potassium and Vit. B6. It is best consumed in moderation, as part of a varied diet.
--------------------------- Makes 4 mini cups Course : Snack/Dessert Cuisine : American --------------------------
|6 tsp Natural Crunchy Peanut Butter (100 gm)|
|8 squares of dark chocolate bar (45 gm)|
|2 tsp Desiccated Coconut (optional)|
1. Grind the Almonds (keep them slightly coarse), using mixer grinder/food processor & keep aside.
2. Place the chocolate squares in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir (Don’t rely on your eyes, because the chocolate pieces retain their shape until you stir them Or boil 1 cup of water in a saucepan, then reduce the flame and let it simmer, Place a bowl that fits the mouth of the sauce pan, Put the chocolate in that bowl, keep on stirring until the chocolate melts).
3. Microwave the peanut butter for 30 seconds so that it becomes easier to work with.
4. Mix the ground almonds and peanut butter to form a batter.
4. Line up the muffin moulds and spread the first layer (1 tsp) of peanut butter almond batter at the bottom, followed by 1 tsp of melted dark chocolate, top it up with another layer of peanut butter & almond batter (1 tsp).
5. Put a small dollop of chocolate at the top and sprinkle desiccated coconut powder. Refrigerate for few hours before serving.
Here are some more peanut butter recipes for you!